Swift Childcare Developing the next generation of Childcare specialists
Looking to start a career in Childcare? Want to work in some of the best nurseries in the West Midlands?
Swift Childcare have been supporting apprentices into Early Years careers for 10 years. Awarded Ladder Training Provider of the Year 2020 and nominated for ncfe Centre of the Year, Swift have a long track record of supporting.
The qualifications will provide candidates with the knowledge and understanding of babies and young children from birth to seven years of age with applied knowledge in the early years, 0–5 years.
LEVEL 2 EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
LEVEL 3 EARLY YEARS EDUCATOR
Childcare practitioners will be expected to:
• Observe, track and plan for individual children using a range of assessment methods
• Understand healthy diets and be able to promote these effectively
• Have awareness of SEN and to understand how to individualise activities using differentiation
• Build relationships with parents/carers/guardians and other professionals to result in effective partnership working
• Follow guidelines, policies, procedure and government legislation in all aspects of practice.
Future Job Roles:
• Nursery practitioner
• Classroom assistant
• Pre-school practitioner
Come and meet us on Stand 5 at The National Apprenticeship & School Leavers Event