Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) is an awarding organisation approved to accredit National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs) and Vocationally Related Qualifications (VRQs).
VTCT offers qualifications in over 800 colleges and training providers both in the UK and centres as far as India, South Africa and Malaysia.
VTCT provides a breadth of exciting and innovative qualifications to support Apprenticeship frameworks across a range of sectors from beauty therapy, hairdressing, sports & active leisure, to business skills and hospitality & catering. Our apprenticeships have been designed to meet the aspirations of employers and improve the opportunities of learners when embarking on a career within their sector.
VTCT prides itself on its all-inclusive and exceptional value for money Apprenticeship packages. A VTCT Apprenticeship package includes:
- Lifetime registration fee
- Competence qualification
- Knowledge qualification (sometimes referred to as a technical certificate) (where applicable)
- Transferable skills e.g. Functional skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) (where applicable)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) (optional)
- Learner e-portfolio (where applicable)
- Online assessments
The package is supplied at a single price per learner and is supported by a high level of customer service and support.
For information about VTCT please visit www.vtct.org.uk.